Content Marketing Score @ LinkedIn


LinkedIn does content marketing like no one else; and I am struggling to keep up!




Image credit: LinkedIn, http://www.slideshare.net/LImarketingsolutions/dynamic-duoebook2

But as I write two blogs, I do understand the challenges of having to constantly come up with relevant, compelling content, continuously. I constantly search & sieve topics of interest in the digital marketing space, and then after an initial research, I identify topics which might intrigue fellow marketers. By the time I accomplish developing content of interest in that area; it has sometimes already moved on from the radar of relevant eyeballs!

I came across an interesting concept, the content marketing score, developed by LinkedIn. The Content Marketing Score is a recommendation engine that quantifies your impact by measuring your audience's engagement with your content, benchmarking versus your peer set, and providing recommendations on how to improve. Great concept! Read more at http://www.slideshare.net/LImarketingsolutions/dynamic-duoebook2.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Checklist: Questions to Ask Before Starting a Content Writing Project

Changemakers of India: Divanshu Kumar

How to repurpose content